“Brilliant but simple presentation on the benefits of forward planning to avoid disaster. Essential for people in business to begin the conversations with family and business partners.”
– Antony Vidray, Partner, Anderson Vidray.
“The presentation gave me a lot of questions that I need to answer in order for my death to run smoothly! It is a trigger for me to start planning so my family understand what my wishes are in the event of my untimely death.”
– Anthony Kerr, Managing Director, Howards Storage World.
“I now realise the importance of letting people know and the process of who does what if I die tomorrow.”
– Steve Rollings, CEO, Anytime Fitness.
“An excellent “Hit List” of issues that need to be thought about, and then addressed, both in the business and at home.”
–Ross Howard, General Manager, Graph Building.
“Even though I had done most of the things in review, there are still many things to think about.”
– Kent Ireland, Managing Director, Kentan Machinery.
“A very thorough starting point for some very important discussions to be had – not just with business people, but for all families. I would have liked some more case studies to work through.”
– David Freakley, Financial Planner, Capital Partners.
“Certainly made me think not only about my circumstances but also about – if my children predecease me.”
– Bob Kerr, Chairman TEC 48.
“I found the workshop very relevant to both myself and my clients with whom I work. Also, it is a little confronting, which is what gets the message across.”
– Anthony Raykos, Chartered Accountant, Senior Manager Privately Held Business, Grant Thornton.
“Highlights the areas I have forgotten (or chosen not to remember) because of my belief it will not happen to me for a long time!!! An excellent wake up call to reality.”
– Michael Pugh, Managing Director, Western Advance.
“Assisted me to have valuable conversations with clients and connect with subject matter. Experts I can refer to. A great use of my time.”
– James McLeod, Financial Adviser, Capital Partners.